How can CDN and Cloud providers effectively contribute to routing security?

Andrei Robachevsky robachevsky at isoc.org
Tue Nov 12 12:42:06 UTC 2019

Hello,

Following up on my lightning talk at NANOG77
(https://pc.nanog.org/static/published/meetings/NANOG77/2147/20191030_Robachevsky_Lightning_Talk_Next_v1.pdf),
here is the draft MANRS action set for CDN and Cloud operators:

https://www.manrs.org/cdn-cloud-providers/cfc-draft-action-set/

Your feedback is welcome, please send it to:
manrs-cdn-cloud at elists.isoc.org

You can also provide your feedback by participating in a 5-min survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8LXV9W2

Please read the full document first - as the survey provides a very
abbreviated version of the Actions. And please provide your contact
info, so we can reach out to you for additional info, especially if you
disagree with the wording of the Actions.

Thanks,

Andrei