Any info on devices that are running eBGP on the Internet?

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Fri Nov 8 08:55:49 UTC 2019

Keep in mind that some members on the IX are using a configured mac address instead of the burn in MAC Address on the router's NIC Card.

We have done this in the past during for multiple reasons so we don't have to call the IX and wait on them to up date the filters.
-IX Port upgrading in bandwidth. I.E. 1G  -> 10G
-Router chassis or card upgrades
-Circuit grooms

This also allows us the flexibility to move the IX port to a difference device in the event of an outage, hardware failure, or other event.

-Erik