Any info on devices that are running eBGP on the Internet?

Compton, Rich A Rich.Compton at charter.com
Wed Nov 6 18:39:19 UTC 2019

Hi, I am working with MANRS (https://www.manrs.org) on a tool for checking router configs for BGP security / spoofing prevention (e.g. uRPF) https://github.com/manrs-tools/MANRS-validator
We are wondering if there is any research on the percentages of different types of devices running BGP on the Internet.
Something like:
Cisco IOS 30%
Junos 30%
Mikrotik 20%
etc…
We are looking to focus our tool on the most prevalent types of devices doing BGP (and the most prevalent with BGP security/spoofing issues) so that we can have the greatest impact.  Does anyone have any information on this or know where I can obtain this information?  Thanks in advance!
 -Rich
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.