DoD IP Space

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Mon Nov 4 16:58:51 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all the information, suggestions, and feedback.

We have been contacted by the NCIS now, and will be discussing the matter
further with them.

I don't think I'm comfortable, or feel it is justified, to discuss this
matter further publicly.  I now find myself in the absolute last situation
where I wanted to be in.

Regards,
Chris.

--