Best components for a full mvno core network?

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Fri Nov 1 17:53:02 UTC 2019

Dario,

They were very helpful when I went over to them afterwards and asked
questions. If you are interested in an intro let me know.

On a side note Commcon took a lot of effort and there wasn't enough
sponsorship so it may not happen in 2020. If anyone else glances over
videos, finds them useful and would want to sponsor I can put them in touch
with the shows host.