Power cut if temps are too high

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Mon May 27 22:10:49 UTC 2019

On Mon, 27 May 2019, Brian Kantor wrote:

> A simple air conditioner thermostat wired to the EPO switch.
> For safety, wire two thermostats in series so BOTH have to trip
> before power is shut off.

Admittedly it's been a long time since I worked with basic circuitry, but
wouldn't wiring them in series cause the circuit to be interrupted if
EITHER thermostat tripped?

--
Brandon Ross                                            Yahoo:  BrandonNRoss
Voice:  +1-404-635-6667                                        ICQ:  2269442