Free Program to take netflow

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed May 22 12:08:19 UTC 2019

     +1 for elasticflow

     But make sure to clear the indexes, as it wasn't included with the
project, when we installed ours.

     Here's our solution that delete them after 90 days.

----- Crontab

0 12 * * * (cd /usr/local/<your corp>/scripts; ./<your
corp>_elastiflow_prune.sh) > /dev/null 2>&1

----- Content of the *_prune.sh for Linux

#!/bin/csh -f

set d_current=`date "+%s"`
set d_90=`expr ${d_current} - \( 90 \* 24 \* 60 \* 60 \)`
set idx=`date -d @${d_90} "+%Y.%m.%d"`

curl -XDELETE "http://localhost:9200/elastiflow-${idx}"

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443