INNOG 2 cfp 7/1 to 7/4 New Delhi, India

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 21 01:05:11 UTC 2019

NANOG folks - I recognize that this is rather late notice for your travel schedules but if you happen to be in the region or have teams in India please do attend, or forward this. Thanks.

INNOG 2: Call for papers

The following is an open call for presentations for the conference and tutorial sessions for the 2nd Indian Network Operators Group (INNOG) Meeting being hosted from 1st July to 4th July 2019 in New Delhi, India.

Important dates regarding the Call for Papers:

Call For Papers Open: Now
First Draft Program Published: 25th June 2019
Deadline For Proposals: 20th June 2019
INNOG 2 Conference: 1st July 2019
INNOG 2 Workshops: 2nd July to 4th July 2019

Please submit Online at
https://submission.apnic.net/user/login.php?event=94

Event website: https://www.innog.net/

Note: Any marketing, sales and vendor proprietary content in the presentation is against the spirit of INNOG and it is strictly prohibited.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to INNOG 2 in New Delhi, India.

Thanks and warm regards,

On behalf of the INNOG 2 Program Committee

--srs