BGP prefix filter list

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Mon May 20 22:35:53 UTC 2019

Those numbers were subject to fraudulent acquisition. Some end users of
these subject prefixes are victims. This blanket approach victimizes them
further IMHO. My guess is this direction is why ARIN didn't post the
prefixes in their blog post. They are however in the court docs. I don't
recommend acting now.  I could be wrong?

Follow the registry, IMHO. John?

Best,

-M<