Free Program to take netflow

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at gmail.com
Sat May 18 16:04:21 UTC 2019

Dennis,

You might try FlowViewer https://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviewer

Fairly easy Linux install over top of SiLK, netflow capture and analysis
software from Carnegie-Mellon. SiLK is very robust and FlowViewer
provides a web-based interface with extensive analysis, graphing and
tracking tools. Filtering includes by AS. You can create an MRTG-like
set of long-term graphs for each AS and as a group of top 10 ASes (Last
24 Hours, 7 Days, 4 Weeks, 3 Years.)

Best,

Joe