BGP prefix filter list

Jörg Kost jk at ip-clear.de
Fri May 17 09:17:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

I did this tool a few years ago to download and built ASN filter lists
by region automatically:

https://github.com/ipcjk/asnbuilder/releases

The tricky part was to build regular expressions for devices, that don't
understand number ranges.

For some of our routers we (un)select ASNs manually by reading and
comparing CIDR-reports to current Sflow traffic:

E.g.
https://github.com/ipcjk/asnbuilder/blob/master/customASN.txt
will become
https://github.com/ipcjk/asnbuilder/blob/master/saveTheFIB.txt