BGP prefix filter list

Ahad Aboss ahad at swiftelnetworks.com
Thu May 16 11:24:46 UTC 2019

Hi Baldur,

Have you tried disabling storage of received updates from your upstream on
your edge/PE or Border? Just remove *soft-reconfiguration inbound* for eBGP
peering with your upstream/s. This will resolve your issue.

If you have multiple links to different upstream providers and you want to
simplify your network operation, you might want to introduce a pair of
route reflectors to handle all your IP and MPLS VPN routes...

Cheers,
Ahad