Cisco Crosswork Network Insights - or how to destroy a useful service

Vasileios Kotronis vkotronis at ics.forth.gr
Wed May 15 20:27:26 UTC 2019

Hello,

we would be happy to collaborate to deploy and extend the ARTEMIS
open-source software tool

for monitoring, detection and potential automated mitigation of prefix
hijacks,

available on GitHub at https://github.com/FORTH-ICS-INSPIRE/artemis .

Current monitoring sources include RIS live, BGPStream (classic RV + RIS
and beta BMP support) and ExaBGP APIs to local monitors.

You are most welcome to check out the code and test, provide feedback
and/or integrate with existing custom tools you might use.

Best regards,

Vasileios

--
Vasileios Kotronis