Cisco Crosswork Network Insights - or how to destroy a useful service

Douglas C. Stephens stephend at ameslab.gov
Wed May 15 13:44:37 UTC 2019

I would like to point out another more straightforward ignorant UI
design decision for this new service.  The login screen assumes and
requires all Cisco.com account usernames to be email addresses.  Many
are not, especially for folks like me who have had theirs for decades.

--
Douglas C. Stephens		| Network Systems Analyst
Information Technology          | Phone: (515) 294-6102
Ames Laboratory, US DOE         | Email: stephend at ameslab.gov