BGP prefix filter list

Karsten Elfenbein karsten.elfenbein at gmail.com
Wed May 15 16:23:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

did you find https://labs.ripe.net/Members/emileaben/768k-day-will-it-happen-did-it-happen
? It has further links at the end as well.
If you hit the 768k issue for IPv4 you might look at IPv6 as well as
there might be a 64k limit on some tcam profiles. If there is no IPv6
in use (very sad face) there might be the option to switch to a 1m
IPv4 route profile.

Using a default route might influence Reverse Path Forwarding on the
device. But you can apply outbound ACL on upstream ports as well.

The weekly routing table report has lists of worst offenders when it
comes to de aggregation or https://www.cidr-report.org/as2.0/

Karsten