BGP prefix filter list

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Wed May 15 15:28:01 UTC 2019

On 5/15/2019 9:10 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
> Eh...  you'll find it hard to get that past me. I know hundreds of
> self-funded ISPs that don't have route table size issues.

Lots of good non-big vendor options these days - times have changed for
sure.

I'm running an EdgeRouter Infinity with BGP feeds for v4 and v6 at home
- very reasonably priced router with lots of ports and functionality.

Even the old EdgeRouter Lite supported multiple BGP tables - and that
was 7 years ago at a ~ $100 price point.  But, for sub 200 can get an
ER4 which will do most of the things the $1000+ routers will do.

'Tik, white box Linux/BSD, etc all offer good options at varying price
points.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org