FCC Hurricane Michael after-action report

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed May 15 12:51:00 UTC 2019

The majority of people doing locates are terrible at their job. (Un)fortunately, people doing the conduit installations are often terrible at their job as well. It's about a 50/50 split if the line was located correctly and the installation crew was careless or the line wasn't located correctly in the first places. Sometimes lines can be off by 10 feet.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com