NTP for ASBRs?

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue May 14 07:41:55 UTC 2019

On 9/May/19 02:47, Bryan Holloway wrote:

> Hawai'i and Arizona can add/subtract without looking at the damn
> calendar. I'm just sayin' I'd like to see more of that.

Well, 2 months ago, the EU parliament voted to scrap daylight saving
time from 2021. This would also apply to the UK if it chooses to remain
in the EU, or during the extended transition period that Theresa May is
currently working.

It's now up to the various EU member states to decide whether they want
to remain permanently in winter or permanently in summer.

Of course, the UK government aren't necessarily amused.

Mark.