NTP for ASBRs?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu May 9 20:41:51 UTC 2019

Many systems have less than ideal separation of collection, storage, viewing, export, etc. timezones. I prefer to view in local time. I may wish to export in another. Storage in UTC to facilitate all of this makes sense. Normalizing input timezones would be nice.

A boy can only dream...

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions