NTP for ASBRs?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 9 02:27:30 UTC 2019

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 9:42 PM Valdis Klētnieks <valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu> wrote:

> Newfoundland time, anybody? :)

isn't the point: "Pick one for all of your things, stick to that one thing"
it's find if you pick central indiana time, if you are setting the
same everywhere and keeping it update properly...AND you agree that
when I send you central Fiji time you'll silently convert =57 hrs and
understand that we're talking about the same slice of time.

UTC is nice
EST is nice
PDT is nice..

pick one, deal with the eccentricities of that decision without
foisting your religion on the rest of me. :)
Also, PLEASE use a constant / automatic time source that's available
world-wide (like NTP).

-chris