EXERCISE: 2019 IAA Planetary Defence Conference - Day 5 Scenario

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Thu May 9 00:24:20 UTC 2019

To sum it all up... if and when ... I doubt we will worry about the internet.

Food, Water, shelter and ammunition’s || that’s all else if anyone could possibly make it through.

#ProblemSolved

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.