historical BGP announcements? (pre-1997)

william manning chinese.apricot at gmail.com
Tue May 7 23:12:15 UTC 2019

somewhere, I have a DVD of the Route Server logs from when we first turned
up the NSF/NAPS (circa 1994) until the UO service came online.  I know I
offered them to CAIDA at one time.  Don't remember anything happening.
(not that it matters, but I also have the RFC 1918 blackhole server logs
from inception until 2002.)

/Wm