Fibre provider in Starkville, MS

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon May 6 14:41:45 UTC 2019

Completely correct of course. I guess in my mind that's just completely
normal in this industry; Carrier A bought by Carrier B, eventually all
services supported by Carrier B, and employees from both worlds have to
work on systems and equipment they are unfamiliar with. ( Tough to
integrate properly when some hedgy is riding you over that extra 0.45%! )
Support on 'legacy' always tends to suffer.