any interesting/useful resources available to IPv6 only?

Marco Davids mdavids at forfun.net
Sun May 5 16:50:25 UTC 2019

Op 03-05-19 om 17:14 schreef Brian J. Murrell:

> I wonder if anyone has any references to interesting/useful/otherwise
> resources on are only available to IPv6 users that they can forward to
> me.

Most of my personals websites are IPv6-only, but they are neither
interesting nor useful.

Although, perhaps https://dnslabs.nl/ is of any use, because I made
every attempt to make it entirely IPv6-only, including it's
authoritative name servers. That sometimes leads to interesting results.

And furthermore I'd like to recommend a site that is not mine, but that
I appreciate a lot: https://42.be/

--
Marco