NTP question

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu May 2 17:18:33 UTC 2019

     First sorry for the gender goof, I did a lazy analog translation
from "pompiers".

     It is a true story that happened to a buddy of mine a few years back.

     People saw smoke (diesel exhaust) coming from the roof of the
building during a power outage and called 911.

     They did follow protocol, and turn off both fuel and electrical
system first :(.  The solution was to move them to his parking lot to
make it more definitive where the smoke is coming from =D.