NTP question

william manning chinese.apricot at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:32:36 UTC 2019

for our PCI-DSS audit, the rational for at least -one- local source,
instead of depending on pool.ntp.org, was "backhoe fade".
it was worth the $135 for an NTP source using GPS.  the cable run up the
elevator shaft for the antenna works without needing OSHPD permits.

We are very happy with the result.

/Wm