NTP question

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Thu May 2 01:29:57 UTC 2019

Stephen,

LOL. That’s not a real problem with today’s microprocessors. The TM1000A, for example:

“...is capable of serving 135+ synchronizations per second.
That provides support for over 120,000+ devices updating
every 15 minutes on the network.”

As for ARP traffic deluges, if that’s happening on your LAN, you have bigger problems :)

 -mel