NTP question

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Wed May 1 22:41:36 UTC 2019

Hello,

  As other have commented before, it looks you need an outdoor antenna,
however, reading the specs it says:

"The built in high sensitivity GPS receiver is able to lock multiple
satellites from within multiple buildings or from a window location*,
eliminating the requirement that an outdoor antenna be installed*."

Weird.

Alejandro,