NTP question

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed May 1 20:53:22 UTC 2019

I had inquired with Frontier about installing a GPS antenna and they said they don't allow antennas of any kind attached to the building anymore. I didn't pursue that any further. I didn't think to check what the signal strength was inside.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com