NTP question

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Wed May 1 20:01:44 UTC 2019

If you can't get a good spot for an antenna, you could be on the lookout
for a CDMA NTP clock.

https://endruntechnologies.com/products/ntp-time-servers

We've got one as a backup to our SyncServer S200.  Doesn't need an
outdoor antenna as long as you can get a cellular signal in the DC.

EndRun's are Linux based and still getting software updates.  As an
added bonus, they also do IPv6.

Of course, you're putting a lot of trust into the wireless companies
doing this, but its a nice alternative.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org