Frontier rural FIOS & IPv6

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Sun Mar 31 20:43:07 UTC 2019

FWIW, I have had IPv6 for many years on my Spectrum (formerly Time Warner) connection at home. I think it was ~2012 or so. On our company fiber connection, it has been since ~2010, maybe a little earlier. Granted it took a little pressure and I’m sure were were the first IPv6 business customer in our area.

-Randy