Banned by Akamai (or some websites hosted with Akamai)

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Mar 28 16:32:22 UTC 2019

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 06:17:25AM -0500, Mike Hammett wrote:
> Hopefully Jared can fix it. Owen's description matches up very well with my experiences in trying to fix similar problems at Akamai.

	Don't worry, I can't access my car owners insurance website
from the country i'm in as well due to a similar WAF config on another
CDN.

	I've replied to both people that posted to the list with some
further details.  Don't hesitate to reach out if you're not getting
a response or have questions about your experiences with akamai.

	We are here and will do our best to fix things, but also
similar to my car insurance folks who don't want me to have access
from this country, keep in mind our customers may also have configured
policy to block certain clients or behaviors.

	I can reach out to the account teams to have them confirm
with customer the config is right if it seems odd.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net