residential/smb internet access in 2019 - help?

Valdis Kl=?utf-8?Q?=c4=93?=tnieks valdis.kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Mar 27 22:14:23 UTC 2019

On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 17:18:02 -0400, Bradley Burch said:
> Wisp here.
>
> Our subscribers can get 100mbps bi directional.
>
> But we also know what we are doing.

And being honest here - what percent of WISP operators out there are in your
category, as opposed to the under-capitalized and RF experienced challenged
group that Bryan was commenting in regards to?

I'll bet a large pizza with everything but anchovies that it's in the same ballpark
percentage as small copper/fiber base ISPs that have people who read NANOG.

In other words, really low.