residential.smb internet access in 2019 - help?

Kovich Greg greg.kovich at al-enterprise.com
Wed Mar 27 13:46:27 UTC 2019

Good luck David.
Even up here in the Chicagoland Comcast footprint, I had a horror story when I moved into my home in 2002 wrt ATT.

Anyway, I’m not sure how far you are from Ocala, but they do offer residential internet via their municipal fiber.
https://www.ocalafl.org/government/city-departments/telecommunications/residential

$60/month for 300 Mbps…

-------

Greg Kovich
Director, Global Education Sales

Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
ALE USA
3015 Abby Lane | Suite 301-B
Schererville, IN 46375
t:  +1-818-878-4667<tel:+1-818-878-4667>     m:  +1-219-276-2320<tel:+1-219-276-2320>
e:  Greg.Kovich at al-enterprise.com<mailto:greg.kovich at al-enterprise.com>    w:  www.al-enterprise.com<https://www.al-enterprise.com/en>
@ALUEnterprise
[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/alcatellucententerprise>    [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/aluenterprise>   [YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/user/EnterpriseALU>  [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ALUEnterprise>     [Rainbow] <https://web.openrainbow.com/app/1.31.7/index.html#/login>

[https://www.al-enterprise.com/en/-/media/assets/internet/images/logo.png]<https://www.al-enterprise.com/en>

The Alcatel-Lucent name and logo are trademarks of Nokia used under license by ALE.
This communication is intended to be received only by the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged/confidential or subject to copyright. Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this message from your e-mail box and information system (including all files and documents attached) and notify the sender by reply email.