XO trace route request | Netherlands

Van Dyk, Donovan dvandyk at akamai.com
Fri Mar 22 13:50:32 UTC 2019

Hello all,

If there's someone out there on XO's network, preferably in the Netherlands
area, could you send me a traceroute to the following IP:

164.140.35.37

XO's Looking Glass seems to be broken. The BGP throws up an invalid error on the syntax error for its own input. Pings/
traceroutes come back with an empty display, Im guessing since it can’t reach the endpoint. I would hope the traceroute path would still show…

Off-list is fine ..

Thanks
--
Donovan Van Dyk
Platform Operations Engineer

[id:9A68E9F7-1C69-4FEA-A38A-3B3754E954E2]
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission and its attachments may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient (or an individual responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you are strictly prohibited from copying, disseminating or distributing this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all electronic, paper or other versions.