softlayer.com

andrew at paolucci.ca andrew at paolucci.ca
Fri Mar 22 01:07:35 UTC 2019

SoftLayer was aquirred by IBM, maybe reaching out to their NOC or support would be fruitful. IBM's DNS team is indeed mentioned in SoftLayers WHOIS info.

Have you attempted email the addresses listed in the WHOIS for their ASN?

network:Tech-Contact;I:
sysadmins at softlayer.com
network:Abuse-Contact;I:
abuse at softlayer.com

network:Updated-By:
ipadmin at softlayer.com

Registrant Contact

Registrant Name	Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization	Softlayer Technologies, Inc.
Registrant Street	4849 Alpha Road
Registrant City	Dallas
Registrant State/Province	TX
Registrant Postal Code	75244
Registrant Country	USUnited States

Registrant Phone	+1.2144420600
Registrant Email	bjohnson at softlayer.com

Administrative Contact

Admin Name	Grace Micewicz
Admin Organization	International Business Machines Corporation
Admin Street	New Orchard Road
Admin City	Armonk
Admin State/Province	NY
Admin Postal Code	10504