Amazon Prime video NOC contact

Brian Pierce bpierce at consolidated.coop
Thu Mar 21 16:13:58 UTC 2019

Bradley & Davide,

I work for an ISP located in central Ohio and we’re experiencing the a similar issue with a newly acquired IP Block, it’s flagged as a VPN/Proxy.
I’ve not had any success trying their forums or trying to climb through their customer service ladder to hope someone knowledgeable receives my ticket.
Bradley, if you have any contact info I would greatly appreciate a message off list.
Davide, if you are able to resolve this issue, please advise how you were able to do so.