well-known Anycast prefixes

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Tue Mar 19 20:55:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 19/03/2019 23:13, Bill Woodcock wrote:
> Generally, static lists like that are difficult to maintain when
> they’re tracking multiple routes from multiple parties.

agreed.
and on the other extreme, communities are very much prone to abuse.
I guess I could set any community on a number of prefixes (incl anycast)
right now....

So, I think a (moderated) BGP feed of prefixes a'la bogon from a trusted
{cymru[1], pch[2], ...}  could be good [3].

Frank Habicht
37084 / 33791
if that matters

{1] dealing with anycast?
[2] biased?
[3] speaking as someone not using (subscribing) any of the useful ones,
nor contributing to any...