Contacts wanted: OVH, DigitalOcean, and Microsoft (Deutschland)

Ray Orsini ray at orsiniit.com
Tue Mar 19 15:29:49 UTC 2019

I originally held back on a similar response. But I had the exact same opinion. It works against your argument when you start off with insults and condescension. Personally, I would not refer anyone to someone making a post like this.

Regards,

Ray Orsini – CEO
Orsini IT, LLC – Technology Consultants
VOICE –DATA – BANDWIDTH – SECURITY – SUPPORT