Contacts wanted: OVH, DigitalOcean, and Microsoft (Deutschland)

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Tue Mar 19 14:01:03 UTC 2019

This entire thread could easily have been simply :

"Hey all! I'm having some challenges reaching a live person in the abuse
groups for X, Y, and Z. Can anyone help with a contact, or if anyone from
those companies sees this, can you contact me off-list?"

Calling everyone an idiot in the midst of Endless Pontification isn't
really a recipe for success.