Webzilla

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.ua
Sun Mar 17 18:41:08 UTC 2019

It's quite conveniently to have all botnets C&C in several known ASNs.
More pain if it will be spread through thousands regular residential
customers, like when use fast(double)flux or peertopeer technologies ;)
Joke.

Really, there were a lot of cases all upstreams had disconnected some
ASN for that type of activity. So it really works.

16.03.19 22:51, Ronald F. Guilmette пише: