FB?

cosmo clinton.mielke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:19:03 UTC 2019

Facebook pushed an update to their code that manages cookies, that had a
rather severe bug in it that resulted in a large flood of requests to their
database servers. To deal with this load, they had to prevent all writes
and then slowly allow people back on.

I saw the writeup for it last night but cannot seem to find it now! Grrr.
Did I dream it?