Looking for a AS15169 Google contact to update their PeeringDB records

Siyuan Miao aveline at misaka.io
Thu Mar 14 03:41:24 UTC 2019

Hi,

We're noticed that PeeringDB records of AS15169 in IX.br (PTT.br) São Paulo
is outdated.

I've tried to contact AS15169 to update it via IX Session Turnup ticket and
noc at google.com but didn't get a reasonable response.

That's what I got from noc at google.com:

> Dear Team,
> Thank you for contacting the Google NOC, as 15169.
>
> With the details provided we were unable to identify the relevant link.
>
> Please provide following items to identify which session is impacted:
>
>  * Peering City
>  * BGP peering ASNs, including your own AS
>  * BGP peer IP addresses
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> [redacted]
>
> Google Network Operation Center (GNOC) |noc at google.com |
> [redacted]

Can someone contact me off list about this issue?

Regards,
Siyuan Miao