Should Netflix and Hulu give you emergency alerts?

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Fri Mar 8 23:45:48 UTC 2019

Just wait until your connected home speakers,
smart smoke detector, smart refrigerator, smart
tv, cell phone, IP streaming box, satellite
receiver, cable box, home security panel and your
Fitbit all go off warning you of the cancellation
of an Amber alert at 1:30am, because the good
folks at AlertReady.Ca and Pelmorex think that
everything needs to go out at highest precedence,
because, well,  think of the children!

--

Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)