Should Netflix and Hulu give you emergency alerts?

Matt Erculiani merculiani at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 22:31:37 UTC 2019

Sean

I think the cellular emergency alert systems already in place have
satisfied this need or should be implemented before forcing streaming
services to alter their platforms. Plus they allow the user the ability to
disable them if they so choose. If they have the alerts disabled and miss
something important, that's on them.

The world is evolving and I don't think interrupting streaming is necessary
given all the other ways there are to alert a population.

-Matt