ICMPv6 "too-big" packets ignored (filtered ?) by Cloudflare farms

Jean-Daniel Pauget jdpauget at rezopole.net
Fri Mar 8 12:51:27 UTC 2019

    hello,

    Tore Anderson, you're right, clamping MSS is very efficient and very
    certainly solves most of the problems.

    now for UDP, I don't know yet how does things like QUIC can be handled ...

    regards,

--
    Jean-Daniel Pauget                         http://rezopole.net/
    Rezopole/LyonIX                            +33 (0)4 27 46 00 50