How to choose a transit provider?

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Tue Mar 5 20:45:28 UTC 2019

thanks everyone watching the video, working on some more new ones. I am
also working on a ranking system for transit providers. The way ranking
will work is going to be limited to a Metro

Do you guys have any recommendations what technical aspects to look for
when ranking ISPs? it's quiet hard to rank them fairly without having their
routing table views, i think, please let me know your thoughts on this and
any recommendation is welcome.