few big monolithic PEs vs many small PEs

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Jun 27 12:03:55 UTC 2019

I believe it would, for a time, but it would require SW upgrade -testing etc.. even newer SW in itself gave us better resource management and performance optimizations.
However even with powerful CP and streamlined SW we'd be still just buying time while pushing the envelope.
Hence the decentralization at the edge seems like a natural strategy to exit the uroboros paradigm.

adam