CloudFlare issues?

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Tue Jun 25 00:50:39 UTC 2019

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I have higher standards for a T1 than
any of the other players involved. Clearly several entities failed to do
what they should have done, but Verizon is not a small or inexperienced
operation. Taking 8+ hours to respond to a critical operational problem is
what stood out to me as unacceptable.

And really - does it matter if the protection *was* there but something
broke it? I don't think it does. Ultimately, Verizon failed implement
correct protections on their network. And then failed to respond when it
became a problem.