CloudFlare issues?

Jaden Roberts jaden.roberts at serversaustralia.com.au
Mon Jun 24 11:39:37 UTC 2019

From https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/​:

Identified - We have identified a possible route leak impacting some Cloudflare IP ranges and are working with the network involved to resolve this.
Jun 24, 11:36 UTC

Seeing issues in Australia too for some sites that are routing through Cloudflare.

[https://info.serversaustralia.com.au/hubfs/Brand-2018/logo-font-sau.gif]
Jaden Roberts
Senior Network Engineer
4 Amy Close, Wyong, NSW 2259
Need assistance? We are here 24/7 +61 2 8115 8888
[https://app.frontapp.com/api/1/noauth/companies/servers_australia_pty_ltd/seen/msg_3d1x0hx/0/9d9184ad.gif]